句型【主语 (特殊定式动词) be 过去分词… by 施动者】
1. we have been greatly encouraged by lei feng's example.
2. smoking is not permitted in this theatre. 3. how the steel was tempered?
4. robert finn was dismissed by the boss of the factory.
5. if cowperwood were convicted, stener needs must be.
6. the story will be continued in our next month's issue.
7. has the work been finished ahead of time?
[注] 阅读时不要把含有by的成语当成施动者，如：by hand(用手)by itself(独自)by storm(突然)by air(乘飞机)例如： "many years ago a great castle in holland was taken by storm. the enemies entered the castle…"
句型【主语 get 过去分词 其他】
1. he got killed in the war. 2. the boy got hurt on his way home from work.
3. this story eventually got translated into english. 4. he got dismissed. 5. he got plucked. 6. he got drowned last year. 7. i don't want to get mixed up with the police again.
句型【主语 be 形容词 to be 过去分词 其他】
1. she is bound to be received warmly. 2. we are liable to be overheard here.
3. he is not likely to have been notified about it. 4. cast iron is apt to be broken.
5. everything that is good is sure to be praised and everything bad is sure to be exposed.
6. he was unlucky to be hurt.
句型【主语 谓语 to be 过去分词 其他】
1. he seemed to be shut up in himself like a shellfish. 2. is it to be sung or said?
3. "would you like to be taught latin?" - i asked.
4. she asked to be sent to work in the countryside.
5. he preferred to be assigned something more difficult to do.
句型【主语 被动式谓语 介词/副词虚助词 by 施动者】
1. he was often spoken about. 2. he was well looked after. 3. that man can be relied upon.
4. this idea was put forward by mr. wheatley. 5. children are well taken care of in the nurseries.
[附注1] 表示被动行为的施动者主要用by，但也有用with, 不过with已近于表示行为的工具，后面不能接人的名词，如：i was much impressed with the beauty of the music. he is deeply impressed with your generous donation.
he was killed with a bullet. i was struck with an idea.
[附注2] 一般说来，只有当谓语是被动式时，这个句子才可称为被动句，下面的句子含有被动意义的非谓语成分，虽然表达了一定的被动意义，但是不能说是被动句，she didn't like herself to be praised like that. 这种被动意义的非谓语成分主要由下了词语表达出来：
it is an honor for me to be invited to take part in the meeting.
he wanted the letter to be typed at once. she was the first woman to have been elected to such a post.
2) 被动分词在句中作定语、复合宾语等。he told us to keep a secret of the things being discussed.
the goods ordered last month have not arrived yet. you'll find the topic being discussed everywhere.
the speech made by the prime minister yesterday delighted his supporters.
3) 被动动名词。i had the honor of being elected his being neglected by the host added to his uneasiness.