( )1.a. poem b. poet c. policy
( )2.a.put off b. put on c. put up
( )3.a.6 b. 16 c. 60
( )4.a.it is hard to write a story. b. it is harder to write a poem.
c. it is easy to write a story and a poem.
( )5.a. all my sisters like stories. b. my sister and i both like stories.
c. both my sister and i dislike s tories.
( )6.a. yes, i have. b. yes, i will. c. yes, please.
( )7.a. i play it once a week. b. i was sleeping. c. i am reading a book.
( )8.a. danny’s poem. b. stories c. why not?
( )9.a. no, you won’t. b. i can’t watch it. c. no, you must go to bed now.
( )10.a. it’s difficult. b. i don’t think so. c. i’d like to.
( )11. a. talking on the phone. b. reading the newspaper. c. listening to music
( )12. a. 9:10 b 9:20 c 9:30
( )13. a. a tie. b. a watch. c. a book.
( )14. a. once a month. b. once a week. c. once a day.
( )15. a. a writer. b. a poem. c. a reporter.
16. we decided to do the ____________ (实验) in the evening.
17. please give me a c ____________ answer .
18. the mountains form a _______________(背景) to this photograph of the family.
19. our team beat the other in the football m__________.
20. what the headmaster said at the meeting has a great ___________(影响).
21. the playground is always_____________ (cover) with the snow in winter.
22.these beautiful stamps are well worth __________ (collect).
23. we should keep the candle ________ _ (burn) for three minutes.
24. it can take __________ (thousand) of people to make a movie.
25.sally prefers __________ (stay) at home to going out on sundays.
26. you must have breakfast, _________ you may have a stomachache.
a. or b. and c. but d. so
27. it is ___________ to hold the water.
a. strong enough b. enough strong c. too strong d. to strong
28. he didn’t go to bed _______ his mother came back.
a. until b. if c. as soon as d. when
29. he watched tv for an hour. at 8 o’clock he stopped _______ his homework.
a. do b. doing c. to do d. did
30. about _______ of students ______ reading stories in english in our class.
a. one fifth; likes b. one five; like c. one fifth; like d. one five; likes
31. scientists can look _______ the huge telescope to find the planet.
a. through b. with c. in d. of.
32. father won’t allow me to play outside ________ i wash up the dishes.
a. if b. unless c. because d. why
33. he suggested _______ by plane, but i thought it would cost too much.
a. go b. to go c. going d. gone
34.this is the best hotel in the city______ i know.
a. where b. which c. that d. it
35. have you ever been _______ in making a movie or a play?
a. involved b. take c. photo d. act
36. i had trouble finding out the answer _____ the question.
a. of b. to c. off d. about
37. a man _______ a hat is fishing on the sea.
a. wear b. wearing c. wore d. to wear
38. do you have _____ to say about your family?
a. something else b. else something c. anything else d. else anything
39. she _________ for ten years and now she has a lovely daughter.
a. married b. has been married c. got married d. has married
40. ---- peter, can you tell me the differences _____ the four words?
---- sorry, i don’t know.
a. among b. between c. for d. in
41. ---- a new book on how to lose weight is coming out soon.
---- really? i _________ to read it.
a. wait b. can’t wait c. can wait d. am waiting
42. we’ll _____ an english play snow white during this year’s art festival.
a. look up b. look out c. put off d. put on
43. i _______ my hometown for a long time. i really miss it!
a. left b. went away from c. have left d. have been away from
44. they seldom think about the people, __________?
a. do they b. don’t they c. are they d. aren’t they
45. lisa, can you tell me _______ just now?
a. who were you talking to b. who are you talking to
c. who you were talking to d. who you ar e talking to
46. my family are going on a trip to qingdao as soon as _________ the holiday.
a. will begin b. has begun c. begin d. is beginning
47. ---- is that man mr. zhang?
---- it ______ be him. he has gone to beijing for the meeting.
a. may not b. needn’t c. can’t d. mustn’t
48.this is your classroom. __________ is next door.
a. their b. yours c. ours d. us
49. my mom is from germany and my father is from______ .
a. france b. french c. german d. american
50. my bike is broken. it needs _________ .
a. to fix b. to be fixing c. to be fixed d. to have fixed
51. my teacher told me that the moon _______ around the earth.
a. travel b. travels c. traveled d. travelling
52. they were made ________ the classroom after class.
a. to clean b. clean c. to cleaned d. cleaning
53. ----why not _______ to the park now?
---- good idea! let’s go.
a. go b. to go c. going d. gone
54. i _______ to learn to play the piano ever since then.
a. began b. begins c. begun d. have begun
55. i spent half an hour ________ the piano every day.
a. to play b. play c. playing d. played
56. his speech ___________________. we all like it.
57. my cousin is a good girl __________ her carelessness.
58. we have ____________ all the salt. please go and buy some.
59. please _________ help when you are in trouble.
60. they _____________ the tasks and finished them yesterday.
61. jenny works hard every day so that she can make more money. (改为同义句)
jenny works hard every day _______ _______ _______ make more money.
62. the woman is ugly. (改为感叹句)
_______ _______ the woman is!
63. li mei is a girl. she likes playing the violin. (合并为一句)
li mei is the girl ______ _____ playing the violin.
64. we must plant more trees to protect the environment.(改为被动语态)
more trees must _____ ______ to protect the environment.
65. my father went to beijing last month.(用for a month 改写句子)
my father has ______ ______ beijing for a month.
there was once a little monkey in the forest. he liked to __66__ everyone. he jumped from tree to tree, called all the other __67__ bad names and threw bananas or stones at them.
one day he saw a baby elephant near the river. “hey, baby elephant. you are so __68_ and you’ll never catch me.” said the monkey.
“_69_ do you have to laugh at me?” the baby elep hant asked, “i _70_ make trouble or make anyone upset.”
“it’s so fun.” said the monkey.
the monkey _71_ , jumped from tree to tree. then he saw a turtle(乌龟) _72_ with his mouth open. the monkey thought it would be a lot of fun putting his finger _73_ the turtle’s mouth. he did so, _74_ the turtle shut his mouth just at that time. the monkey shouted _75_. the nice turtle woke up and let the monkey go. the monkey climbed up and shouted all the way.
66( )a. look at b. laugh at c. smile at d. point at
67( )a. animals b. monkeys c. babies d. elephant
68( )a. quick b. smart c. slow d. ugly
69( )a. how b. what c. when d. why
70( )a. always b. sometimes c. ever d. never
71( )a. came back b. fell asleep c. went away d. sat down
72( )a. sleeping b. playing c. living d. walking
73( )a. from b. off c. for d. into
74( )a. because b. but c. if d. so
75( )a. in trouble b. in peace c. in pain d. in danger
usually when a movie comes out, the actors get all the glory. but they are only a small part of the movie-making process. thousands of people work behind the scenes to make a great movie. without them, movies would not be possible.
director: movie directors direct the movies. they are like the top managers in an office or a factory. the directors cho se the actors and tell them how to perform their roles. they work with almost everyone in the movie, telling them what to do and how to do it. the directors are supposed to know everything that goes on in the movie, from music and costumes to lights and sound.
camera operator: camera operators are experts at using movie cameras. they work long hours, making sure the pictures and actors look really good in every scene.
costume designer: costume designers are responsible for designing or making costumes. sometimes costume designers have to work late into the night so that actors can have their clothes ready for the next day of filming.
sound operator: sound operators are in charge of production sound. they record the dialogue between the actors on the movie set. later, in production, they add sound effects. they also mix music into the movie. they make sure every sound in the movie is produced clearly and fits in nicely.
set designer: a movie set is the place where all the action happens in a movie. set designers work hard to build sets for the movie. without them, movies would not look as real.
根据短文内容,判断各句是否符合短文意思，符合的 “t”，否则 “f” (每小题2分，共10分)。
76. actors all are important parts of the move-making process.
77. directors should know all the things that goes on in the movie.
78. sound operators are in charge of using movie cameras.
79. costume designers are only responsible for designing costumes.
80. without set designers, movies wouldn’t look as real.
chinese pop singer zhang liangying started her “bang the world” nationwide concert tour not long before.
zhang hoped she could make use of the tour to summarize(总结) the ten years of her singing career and set a new starting point for her musical journey.
“i want to be the best in the hearts of my fans. this is the direction of my hard work!” big thanks to all of them for always being by my side,” zhang said.
zhang was first discovered in 2005 through the singing talent show super girls. because of her unique voice, zhang is called “dolphin princess”. during the past 10 years, zhang has been popular not only in china, but all over the world. she appeared on oprah’s talk show the world’s got talent in 2009. her first album(专辑) the one was even produced in the usa.
zhang is also famous for lending her unique voice to the theme songs of films. zhang has won 42 best female singer awards, 35 most popular female singer awards and five best album awards till now.
81.when was zhang liangying first discovered?
82. why is zhang called “dolphin princess”?
83. how many awards has zhang won in total(共计)?
84. i want to be the best in the heart of my fans.(翻译成汉语)
85. her _______________ was produced in the usa.
a: hi, james!
b: hi, mr. black! what’s that behind you?
b: a robot? what can it do for you?
a: it can help me remember a lot of important things.
b: really? it sounds interesting. ___87___.
a: my wife did.
a: she is a scientist.
b: why did she make it for you?
b: do you like it?
a: no, because i think it knows too much about me.
b: i can not understand. if i have one like this, how happy i will be!
a: you will have one very soon. it’s time for class.___90______
b: me too, bye!
a: see you.
86.______87._______ 88._______89_______ 90._______
a. what does she do ?
b. it’s a clock.
c.i have to go now.
d. because i always forget things.
e. who made it for you?
f. where did you make it?
g. it’s a robot.
请写出“keep the candle burning.”的实验步骤及实验结果。